TeamEvolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOTW Information

Go down

SOTW Information Empty SOTW Information

Post by Envy Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Hellooo.

What is SOTW?
SotW means Signature of the week for short. It is a competition between the best graphic designers on the server that will go head to head to see who is best or most creative designer of the week.

How will we do it?
The competition will go on for one week and 3 days, one week to create the signature on the said theme, and 3 days of voting.

How do I enter?
Post a thread within the SOTW section under "Entries".Make sure you have the SOTW # and your name in your title so that your entire can be easily recognized.Also don't forget to save the PSD or take a screen shot of your layers to show that you made the image if you do not have such thing if asked for your entire will be automatically denied.

Who are the judges?
The judges are everybody or anybody that has set up a account, but due not you cannot vote for your self this will
cause automatic disqualification.

What do I win?
Winners will receive a custom usertitle and a SOTW winner pip.

Where do I upload my signatures?
There are many different photo unloaders on the internet here is a few that might help you.
TinyPic Photobucket deviantART ImageShack

Thats about it, if you have any other questions about this feel free to pm me on my profile.
Good luck everyone!
Envy
Envy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down